Which way to proceed


Q: Hi doctor , I am 26 yrs old and I am married. My husband is 32 yrs old. We are planning for kids from past 7 months. I have irregular periods so I consulted a doctor , got all tests done like thyroid, hormones , insulin , Ultra sound scanning and all are normal. My husband also took semen analysis, pelvis scanning, other blood tests. We also showed his reports to doctor and doctor said there are normal. I am 59kgs and trying to reduce weight to 54 because I am overweight . I was under Clomid (Fertyl) course for 6 months . So now I am noting my basal body temperature and OPKs (Ovulation Predictor kits) to know whether I am ovulating naturally or not from this month. I want to know if I plan for IUI then is Fallopian tube tests mandatory . And also I dont want to waste another Clomid cycle for Fallopian tube test. Could you suggest me which is the best way to proceed step by step.


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Is it safe to take robitussin DM coughgels while 8 months pregnant ?

Q: What are the chances of getting pregnant from Precum if you last ejaculation was around 12 hours before sex. I'm not ...

Q: What are the chances of getting pregnant from Precum. Her period started October 1 and we had sex on the 9th at aroun...

Q: Is it safe to go to orlando florida if im 6 weeks pregnant?

Q: In July I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks. I got my period 4 weeks later. But since then the cycle length has been diffe...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon