Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > While masterbating or having sex, I have started to experience

While masterbating or having sex, I have started to experience

Patient: While masterbating or having sex, I have started to experience extreme premature elaculation. Most of the time, lately being very consistent, I cannot last more than about a minute. I try to hold off but what is my threshold is now not even that, I simply start to cum. I don’t even enjoy my orgasms anymore, they are simply a form of release. There is no orgasm, rather only ejaculation. I have attempted to masterbate multiple times or once before sex, but each time I only last about a min. Sometimes not even that. I have noticed that if I keep a strict diet, that after a few days I might be able to have a normal orgasm by lasting longer but that is not a sure thing. This has been going on for about six months now.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Many males feel that they have premature ejaculation. This is mostly because a male gets orgasm in 1 minute whereas a female takes 11 minutes. This makes males always feel they are getting an orgasm too early.However, fret not, there are a few things which can help you. Firstly, during sex, count backwards from 100 to 1. Or do complex mathematics like 17 x 19. This will prevent you from getting too excited. Not getting too excited will ensure that you do not orgasm too quickly.Another thing you can try is to use a condom that has a local anaesthetic. This will reduce the sensation and ensure you can keep going for a long time.Hope this helps you. All the best.