While starting sex my semen comes with in some seconds.

Patient : While starting sex my semen comes with in some seconds so not able to enjoy sex and even I started I again then same my semen comes in some seconds plz help me and let me how to stop semen to come late so that I can have better inter course plz suggest some advice plz plz my age is 24 only
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. You seem to be suffering from prematur e ejaculation and that can happen due to a lot of factors, mostly over excitement or due to other psychological causes. Mostly when you start having regular sex then this problem will reduce on its own. In case, if it still persists then it is called as premature ejaculation and good therapies for it. It's a type of anxiety disorder and the person normally suffers from performance anxiety where he is anxious if he can perform or not. First you can try the start-stop technique. Your wife is supposed to start stimulating you and the moment you are about to ejaculated she is supposed to stop all the stimulation and hold your penis head hard. Now this should be repeated. Perineal exercises also help. These are the muscle exercises that occur when you contract the perineal muscles like when you are trying to stop the urine or feces. You have to do contractions repeatedly daily to tone up the perineal muscles. One solution is medications. Some patients are not willing to wait for these acts to produce results and instead demand medicines. I prescribe them 12.5 mg paroxetine at night and they are doing good. Normally one should try until 25mg of Paroxetine. If paroxetine is not effective then Dapoxetine is an option. It has to be given 1 hour before having sex and will prolong the sexual interval. Mostly you will not require any treatment and the problem will not exist when you get married and start having regular sex. Hope this helps, Kind regards