While starting sex my semen comes with in some seconds.

Patient

Q: While starting sex my semen comes with in some seconds so not able to enjoy sex and even I started I again then same my semen comes in some seconds plz help me and let me how to stop semen to come late so that I can have better inter course plz suggest some advice plz plz my age is 24 only

Doctor

Thanks for the query
You seem to be having the problem of premature ejaculation. Do not be disappointed as this is a common problem and many people suffer from it, but there are many ways to successfully deal with it.
Here are a few steps to help you:
1. Avoid frequent masturbation.
2. Involve in a lot of foreplay before the act of sex.
3. Understand your partner and bond with her emotionally and mentally.
4. Avoid stress and make sure you have sex in a calm and stress-free place, where there is no preoccupied worry.
5. Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
6.Use a condom as it helps in prolonging the sexual time and maintain the erection and prevents early ejaculation.
7. Sleep for at least 8 hours a day.
8. In case all the above fail, consider seeing a physician for an examination and further follow up.
9.In case everything is normal, see a psychiatrist for behavior therapy and couple counselling for a better sexual drive
Hope this helped.
Reagrds