Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > While starting sex my semen comes with in some seconds.

While starting sex my semen comes with in some seconds.

Patient: While starting sex my semen comes with in some seconds so not able to enjoy sex and even I started I again then same my semen comes in some seconds plz help me and let me how to stop semen to come late so that I can have better inter course plz suggest some advice plz plz my age is 24 only

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the queryYou seem to be having the problem of premature ejaculation. Do not be disappointed as this is a common problem and many people suffer from it, but there are many ways to successfully deal with it.Here are a few steps to help you:1. Avoid frequent masturbation.2. Involve in a lot of foreplay before the act of sex.3. Understand your partner and bond with her emotionally and mentally.4. Avoid stress and make sure you have sex in a calm and stress-free place, where there is no preoccupied worry.5. Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.6.Use a condom as it helps in prolonging the sexual time and maintain the erection and prevents early ejaculation.7. Sleep for at least 8 hours a day.8. In case all the above fail, consider seeing a physician for an examination and further follow up.9.In case everything is normal, see a psychiatrist for behavior therapy and couple counselling for a better sexual driveHope this helped.Reagrds