While taking a detox to clean weed out your system,

Patient

Q: While taking a detox to clean weed out your system, does drinking alcohol affect the process or harm it at all or does nothing?

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
Best way out to Detox is to stay away from the various addictions including alcohol.
If you consume alcohol, your liver would be affected and metabolism of Weed would get slower.
In my opinion, you should start living a healthy life. Exercise daily, walk after all meals, eat more of fruits and juices and avoid any kind of addiction.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy