While the cum is coming it really hurts It's like

Patient

Q: While the cum is coming it really hurts. It's like it's shooting out. I stopped masturbaiting because of that and I'm a 12 year old boy.

P.S. My penis is really small it's not the size of what it should be.

Doctor

A:   Hello
Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.

There are plenty of causes for a buring ejaculation but the commonest is the infection of the urinary tract or the prostate. This can lead to a burning ejaculation. The investigation that you need to do is the urine routine and microscopy and the semen routine and microscopy. This will help in identifying the exact reason for the burning. If any infection gets confirmed then this will require use of antibiotics like cefixime or amoxicillin for 5-10 days.
Do meet your doctor and get these investigations done.

Hope this helps,
Wish you a good health.