Whiplash Injuries

Patient

Q: IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOUR ARE SUFFERING FROM SHOULDER PAIN, BACK PAIN DUE TO A WHIPLASH INJURY, YOU CAN SEE IF THE PERSON WITH THE INJURIES IS FAKING IT OR JUST PUTTING IT ON A BIT THICK BY APPLIING PRESSURE TO THE TOP OF THE HEAD WITH YOUR HAND AND IF THEY FEEL DISCOMFORT THERE IS A HIGH POSSIBILITY THEY ARE FAKING IT AS THE DISCOMFORT COMES FORM MOVEMENT IN THE BACK NOT PRESSURE DOWN FORM THE HEAD. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

Doctor

A:   Its pretty hard to fake a whiplash injury. Usually these injuries can be very painful and cause lots of discomfort to the person who has it.