x
182 Physicians Online

Question:

Whiplash Injuries

IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOUR ARE SUFFERING FROM SHOULDER PAIN, BACK PAIN DUE TO A WHIPLASH INJURY, YOU CAN SEE IF THE PERSON WITH THE INJURIES IS FAKING IT OR JUST PUTTING IT ON A BIT THICK BY APPLIING PRESSURE TO THE TOP OF THE HEAD WITH YOUR HAND AND IF THEY FEEL DISCOMFORT THERE IS A HIGH POSSIBILITY THEY ARE FAKING IT AS THE DISCOMFORT COMES FORM MOVEMENT IN THE BACK NOT PRESSURE DOWN FORM THE HEAD. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

Answer:

Its pretty hard to fake a whiplash injury. Usually these injuries can be very painful and cause lots of discomfort to the person who has it.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA