x
153 Physicians Online

Question:

Whiplash Injuries

IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOUR ARE SUFFERING FROM SHOULDER PAIN, BACK PAIN DUE TO A WHIPLASH INJURY, YOU CAN SEE IF THE PERSON WITH THE INJURIES IS FAKING IT OR JUST PUTTING IT ON A BIT THICK BY APPLIING PRESSURE TO THE TOP OF THE HEAD WITH YOUR HAND AND IF THEY FEEL DISCOMFORT THERE IS A HIGH POSSIBILITY THEY ARE FAKING IT AS THE DISCOMFORT COMES FORM MOVEMENT IN THE BACK NOT PRESSURE DOWN FORM THE HEAD. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

Answer:

Its pretty hard to fake a whiplash injury. Usually these injuries can be very painful and cause lots of discomfort to the person who has it.

Have a Question? Ask The Doctor Here.

Sign In to join in the conversation.