White bottom Sore on fore skin Not itching not painful

Patient : White bottom Sore on fore skin. Not itching not painful
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Any kind of sore on the geni talia needs to be examined in person for a conclusive diagnosis. However, a white colored sore is most likely to be from a bacterial infection, and you can apply Mupirocin ointment on the sore 2-3 times daily. If it does not respond to Mupirocin kindly get it examined by your physician for further diagnosis. Hope this was helpful, Regards.