WHite bumps under penis head

Patient : Hello, I have these 5 clear white bumps on my penis. 4 are on one side and one on other side. They are located below the head. I have been having them for a year or two. They are not itchy or they don't secrete any liquid. They have been there. Can you let me know what it is. I know I have to consult a doctor to get actual results. But i was hoping asking here anonymously can give me some prior knowledge or know what to expect when i go see my physician. Thanks for your help
Symptoms:  White bumps on penis
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. On the first look, it looks like a viral infection called Molluscum Contagiosum. However, since they have been for the past 1-2 years, they seem to be Fordyce spots, where the sebum producing glands are blocked and hence all the sebum accumulates inside, giving a white bumpy structure. There is no need for any intervention as long as it is itchy or bothersome. Hope this was helpful, Regards.