White Discharge from Penis? What is it?

Q: Last monday I had a whitish discharge from my penis.
I cleaned it all up and washed it with regular bathroom tap water. After about 10 minutes I saw it again and this time in more quantity. I cleaned that up too.
After that day I haven't really noticed any discharge from the penis yet although it is getting me troubled.
I saw very minute discharge yesterday. But that was extremely less as compared to the other times.
I read about all of this and it seems its a yeast infection/Chlymadia/gonnoreah.
But I am ruling out chlymadia and gonnoreah as I do not suffer from any other symptoms of the same.
No burning sensation while peeing, no rashes or itch groins, No pain while I had the discharge, No odour in the discharge either.

But I really want a doctors guidance and report If I need to follow any prescriptions for getting rid of this totally.

Also, me and my gf had made out prior to the discharge (the first time I saw it) so is she infected? Would she also require to take medicines?

Symptoms:  Odourless white discharge twice in the same day in a gap of 20 minutes or so.

Discharge was somewhat like cottage cheese in nature. Dry and without any smell.