White fluid from nipple

Patient

Q: So I am a sexually active 21 year old male. Always use safer sex, etc.
Today I noticed my right nipple hard and sore. Squizzed it and white stuff came out, a very little bit anyways. Is this something major or could it be minor. Never happened before. In excellent health. Got tested last in October and all was good. I am 6'1 140. Exercise and eat well. Normal blood pressure, no medical issues. I do not have a high sex drive, my voice isn't too deep. And I get about 6-8 hours of sleep. Stress level is a little high at times due to work and some family issues. I am bi sexual.

Doctor