White hard pimples on ass

Patient

Q: I have these white hard pimples on my lower genital area on my buttocks, I know its not herpes or warts, they do not itch, burn and are not blisters. They don't grow in size, and don't hurt what so ever really. I do wear tight clothing such as underwear, thongs, jean shorts, skinny jeans etc. And at times I do sweat down there, could you give me an idea on what it is? They are only in this area, no were on my vagina at all. Its been there for about 2 weeks now and I am pregnant.

Symptoms:  No symptoms.
Doctor

A:   You seem to be suffering from sebaceous cysts. They are commonly seen in genital areas due to sweating and tight clothing. They are otherwise benign and smaller eruptions can be cosmetically corrected by a minor procedure at a Dermatology Clinic. However, the bigger ones may be surgically excised. Although, it is not urgent, but you may consult a Dermatologist for a clinical evaluation and opinion in this regard.