White (Jelly-like) Clumps in My Semen

Patient : I'm taking three prescribed medications for a stomach infection. I've experienced several side effects including a change in the texture of my semen during ejaculation. My semen is clumpy and jelly-like in texture. The prescription medications are Omeprazole, Minocycline and Metronidazole. Could the change be due to the medications?
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that the change in the consistency of your ejaculate could be due to these m edications, however there is no documented accounts in the medical literature to this affect. Changes in hydration can also affect ejaculate consistency. If one is dehydrated for example, ejaculate volume and viscosity can be decreased. We recommend that you increased your water intake to see if this will remedy the problem. Furthermore, if this continues after your medication is completed, then it may be that this is just a natural observable change, which does not point to any severe pathology. If you notice any blood in your ejaculate, or have any pain in your genital region, or changes in urine flow, please see your doctor immediately. Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com