White layer on the head of my penis.

Patient : I have problems in around the tip of my penis till its end. The thing is every morning i wake up n pull the outer skin of my penis the head is covered with white smelly layer dont know what it is but its been more than a year .It doesnt itch or hurt but i need to clean it with water every day n its making me low to have sex with my partner. My selfstem is getting down . I feel depressed cause of it. Please help through it . I searched hundreds of times in internet but i dont seem to find any solution of it.
Symptoms:  Bad smell in my penis
Doctor :   Thanks for your question. This white smelly stuff can be due to smegma or balanitis skin. You should use some topica l antimicrobials like Bacitracin. Topical corticosteroids can be used, but they are available with the prescription. You need to retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. Please don't get depressed. You will be alright. Hope that helps.

Patient: soh thank you for your help really means alot hope it works cuz this problem has been with me since years n years so should i apply this medecines in the areas inside the foreskin or tip of my penis head?
Patient: Can i use Neosporin?