White lumps

Patient : I have some very small white lumps on my vagina and some of them are identical on either side. I originally thought I had thrush and I am now concerned after 2 treatments of thrush they are still there. I have also had no period in 4 month but have taken about 10 tests and I am not pregnant. I have recently been dieting and exercise and lost a bit of weight so I'm not sure if that could have anything to do with it. Please help
Symptoms:  White/skin coloured lumps
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. These lumps could be caused by a number of conditions. Without a physical examination we ca n only offer some suggestions as to what may be wrong. The bumps could be due clogged sweat glands in the vulvular area of the vagina. This is a commonly happens when debris or dead skin cells clog these sweat glands producing a swelling that can range in size from a small papule (pimple) to a larger sized cyst. In order to treat these, prescription steroid creams can be applied sparingly to the area, and they usually resolve without any complication. We are concerned with the fact that you have not had a period for four months. We cannot comment any further on this because we do not know what your regular menstrual cycle is like, if you are on any birth control or other medications, or if you are getting proper nutrition. These aforementioned factors can affect your menstrual cycle if they are changed. We recommend that you have your gynaecologist examine you as well as determine the reason for your missed periods. Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com