White patch inside lower lip?

Q: Hello, I hope someone might be able to help me. I have had a white patch of skin inside my lower lip for the last month or so. It won't rub off either.

It's like the skin is just slightly swollen inside my mouth, causing my teeth to easily make an indentation in the skin. My lips have also felt dry and irritated for months even when using chapstick or carmex.

I did have a one-night relationship with a woman in early August. I performed unprotected oral sex on her and had protected vaginal sex as well.

Within 36 hours my lips were tingling and the tip of my tongue was irritated and numb. The tingling almost numbness and burning lasted over a month. I never had any sores or anything like that.

I do not drink more than 1-2 alcoholic beverages a year. But during this time I had been on training out of state with co-workers. I drank to excess each day and did not eat well either.

Could this be Herpes, Syphilis or another STD? Could it be a yeast infection?

I don't use tobacco or take any prescription or illegal drugs.

Any help is appreciated!