White patches on tonsils

Patient

Q: Hello I have a question I think.I have strep throat again but this.time.Its worse please help
EDIT:
I have noticed alot of pus and sometimes have the faint taste of.blood its hard to swallow anything I.jave had strep before and had tonsitious at the same.time.

Symptoms:  Burning throat. White patches on tonsils.
White patches on tonsils-1
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. The picture you have provided is consistent with a streptococcal throat infection. You will need to have this examined once again by your doctor and start a course of antibiotics. Your tonsils seem quite inflamed and this could be the reason for possible bleeding that you are experiencing. Please see your doctor to start treatment immediately.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com