White spots in stools

Patient

Q: Hello,
I am suffering from abdominal pain for a month. I went to my doctor and she asked me to take blood and urinary tests. These tests showed that there is shortage of iron in my blood (6.30 mkmol/l) and PT (39.30%). I notice some blood and many white spots in my stools. I always feel weak. Doctor searched for tumor and found nothing. She was also looking for changes in organs, but found nothing abnormal. My doctor sent me to do endoscopy on February 10. But I can't endure the pain and the feeling of uncomfortability. Is it parasites in my stomach? What remedies could be efficient for me?
Thanks

Symptoms:  Blood in stools, white spots in stools, stomachache, weakness, iron shortage
Doctor