White tongue abdominal pain

Patient : I am a 21 years old guy, I have had a white tongue for a while already, and with the white tongue frequent abdominal pain. This pain goes away as soon as I eat or drink something, but comes back if I do not have a decent size meal. Also, if I suffer through the pain for like 30 minutes it will fade away the. Every morning when I wake up, if I don't eat in the next 30 minutes, the pain is killing me, and goes away immediately after I eat. It feels like my stomach is on fire and when I eat or drink the fire is extinguished but only for a short while. I have tried many doctors. Ut no one feally helped. The only remedy is to eat often and in small sized meals, but this stinks because I don't always have food on me.
Doctor :   The white tongue could be an indication of oral thrush/candidiasis. This is suggestive of a weakened immunity and is see n in individual with poor health, older age groups, weakened immunity, long term antibiotic use and on steroid medication. The symptoms of abdominal pain is suggestive of peptic ulcer disease. In 90% cases, this is caused due to infection by H.Pylori. Other causes could be infection by yeast, NSAIDS, smoking and stress. I would advise you to consult with your doctor. Microscopical examination from scraping of the tongue could give evidence to oral thrush for which an anti-fungal is needed. Your doctor may also advise for an upper GI endoscopy to visualize the gastric mucosa and duodenum and take a biopsy if needed. Treatment of H.Pylori is by antibiotics and H2-blockers.