October 16, 2018

Whitehead nose removal

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Whitehead nose removal

Patient: How do I get rid of Whiteheads on my nose?

Doctor: Thank you for your question. Current white heads can be expressed out of the skin of the nose by applying a gentle press ure with the fingers. Once this is complete, it is recommended to start a skin care regimen to reduce prevent clogged pores, and break outs. To do this it is generally accepted that the daily use of a mild fragrance free, oil free cleanser would assist in removing excess debris and dead skin cells from the surface of skin, which can clog the pores. It is important to apply adequate sunscreen of at least spf 30 when going outside as exposure to harmful ultraviolet radiation can precipitate breakouts as well. We hope this helps.Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No

×
Show

×
Show

Sponsored Ad