Who i should birth my baby

Patient : Hi, This Rasha Fadhul , 38 years old , i have been married for 11 years , and i were suffer from problem prevent me from getting pregnant , suddenly i am pregnant , 6 weeks , and my doctor told me its not allowed to me to birth my baby normal , she strongly advise me to birth my baby by surgery , she said its dangers and risky to let the baby suffer and also she had a concern regarding my age , please advise me shall i proceed with the operation or i should change my doctor
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Insulin does not cross the placenta but glucose does, how will the baby’s body handle elevated glucose in the m...

Q: Is it possible to get pregnant while on the implanon? And if so, would the fetus survive or would it die with the imp...

Q: I have been on BCP for a while..It it normal to still breakthrough bleed? The blood is dark red to brown what can I d...

Q: My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and nothing seems to be happening. We have kids already but we want to ha...

Q: Is it possible to be pregnant an still see my monthly periods


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon