Who im leaving with right now about this problem i have had for close to a week now

Patient : So i have been to embarrassed to ask my brother because thats who im leaving with right now about this problem i have had for close to a week now i have one bump on the back of my shaft of my penis almost in the middle it hurts just a little when i touch it and im scared its something serious because i haven't had sex in over a year now but i do masturbate frequently doctor please help me and also i have always been kinda small which really puts me down im 18 will the ever change im about 5 inches