Who is likely the father

Q: So I know a DNA test is the only solution to my problem .but I really need to pur my mind at ease until I'm able to .. My last period was may 14,2014 ... I was having sex may 24 thru june 3 with my boyfriend then we had issues broke up, and I mistakingly had sex with my ex veryyy early in the morning June 5 .I took a pregnancy test June 10 in the morning and it came up veryyy faint positive . I then took a couple more on the 11th and they were still very faint .I ended up going to hospital on the 12 due to cramping and they took my hcg levels which were at 60...I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago and calculated off ultrasound my due date to be Feb 23 2015 .. I went again last tuesday and baby was measured 3 days ahead making my due date possible Feb 20.. I'm so confused and I know I messed up I was on IUD a few months ago and that LMP was the first normal one I've had .. I always had normal cycles and it has never been hard for me to conceive.. I'm just iffy on the positive 5 days after sex... That seems odd. Pleassse help me! Thank you !

Symptoms:  None

A:   It is unlikely that you could have conceived just 5 days before the first positive pregnancy test as june 5 was not your day of ovulation as per the ovulation date calculations. However it really difficult to say that for sure when you could have ovulated on the basis of your dates and an ultrasound report. If you are having doubts about the paternity of the child, it is a serious issue as it concerns the social, emotional and physical well-being of the yet to be born child. I suggest you meet a counselor and he/ she may be able to explain to you the options of paternity testing. Paternity testing is the best option to avoid any emotional or legal issues in the future.
Postnatal testing, i.e. testing after a child’s birth, is done through an umbilical cord blood collection at the time of delivery or a sample collected at a lab after the baby is released from the hospital. Either a buccal (cheek swab) or a blood collection can be performed. Various prenatal options are available as well such as amniocentesis or chorionic villus biopsy that involves taking a sample of the baby's waters or early placental tissue for DNA testing. You can also opt for a non invasive of prenatal paternal diagnois test. The process is fairly accurate and is based on methods of preserving and analyzing the baby’s DNA found naturally in the mother’s bloodstream. This test requires only a simple blood collection from the mother and alleged father and can be performed any time after the 8th week of pregnancy.
It is admittedly a tough decision to initiate paternity testing. However determining the correct paternity might just save the child from unnecessary emotional and social trauma in the future.

Guest: I'M in the same boat please help me??