Who is the Dad of my baby???

Patient: I wrote a question but it got deleted for some reason. Could someone pls help me! I had sex with my man A on the 28th Jan, I still had my period but it was at the end and he ejaculated inside me. Then I slept with man B on the 1st Feb, it lasted only a minute or so and he did not ejaculate inside me. My period started on the 25th Jan and ended on the 29th Jan. My periods usually lasts for 4 to 5 days and my cycle is around 25 days each month. I’m pregnant and the ultrasound scan said my due date is 6th Nov which means I should of conceived on the 30th Jan. Who is more likely going to be the father in your opinion pls help me???

Doctor: Based on the date of your last menstrual date and the total length of your cycle, your fertile days would have started a t the earliest by 1st of Feb. The sperms deposited by Man A would have been alive for up to 3 to 5 days maximum, which provides some possibility of him being the father. Although Man B did not ejaculate inside you, he cannot be denied for the possibility of being the father, because of high fertile period at the time of sex with him. Also based on your due date, likely possibility of conception seems to be around 5th of Feb, which indicates higher chances of Man B to be the father.Based on the date of your last menstrual date and the total length of your cycle, your fertile days would have started at the earliest by 1st of Feb. The sperms deposited by Man A would have been alive for up to 3 to 5 days maximum, which provides some possibility of him being the father. Although Man B did not ejaculate inside you, he cannot be denied for the possibility of being the father, because of high fertile period at the time of sex with him. Also based on your due date, likely possibility of conception seems to be around 5th of Feb, which indicates higher chances of Man B to be the father.