Whole body aches, feels like someone is sitting on my

Q: Whole body aches, feels like someone is sitting on my chest, head hurts, fever of 100.8 and short of breath

Symptoms:  Chest pressure, headache, fever if 100.8, body aches, chills

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I have read your query and understand your concern.

You seem to be suffering from any of the following either Bronchitis or a Lower respiratory tract infection.
I would advise in such scenario to get a hemogram with ESR and Chest- Xray done. If the Chest Xray and these blood investigations show no sign of infection then, you would be treated for Bronchial Asthma / Bronchitis. Treatment constitutes anti allergic drugs like Levocetrzine and Montelukast and in severe cases inhalers containing like Salbutamol and Steroid inhaler like Budesonide.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Get well soon.
Stay Healthy