Whole body aches, feels like someone is sitting on my

Patient : Whole body aches, feels like someone is sitting on my chest, head hurts, fever of 100.8 and short of breath
Symptoms:  Chest pressure, headache, fever if 100.8, body aches, chills
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I have read your query and understand your concern. You seem to be suffering from a ny of the following either Bronchitis or a Lower respiratory tract infection. I would advise in such scenario to get a hemogram with ESR and Chest- Xray done. If the Chest Xray and these blood investigations show no sign of infection then, you would be treated for Bronchial Asthma / Bronchitis. Treatment constitutes anti allergic drugs like Levocetrzine and Montelukast and in severe cases inhalers containing like Salbutamol and Steroid inhaler like Budesonide. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Get well soon. Stay Healthy