Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Whole body aches, feels like someone is sitting on my

Whole body aches, feels like someone is sitting on my

Patient: Whole body aches, feels like someone is sitting on my chest, head hurts, fever of 100.8 and short of breath

Symptoms: Chest pressure, headache, fever if 100.8, body aches, chills

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor. I have read your query and understand your concern.You seem to be suffering from a ny of the following either Bronchitis or a Lower respiratory tract infection.I would advise in such scenario to get a hemogram with ESR and Chest- Xray done. If the Chest Xray and these blood investigations show no sign of infection then, you would be treated for Bronchial Asthma / Bronchitis. Treatment constitutes anti allergic drugs like Levocetrzine and Montelukast and in severe cases inhalers containing like Salbutamol and Steroid inhaler like Budesonide.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Get well soon.Stay Healthy