Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Who’s the father of my child

Who’s the father of my child

Patient: I am 27 weeks pregnant. Had sex with man A June 6,2014. Man B June 7,8,13,18. Who could possibly be my child’s father?

Symptoms: Pregnancy

Doctor: Thank you for your question. It is possible that either male could have impregnated you. At this late stage of your preg nancy the best way to determine the paternity of your child is await its birth and have paternity genetic testing done. This swabbing of the saliva from inside cheek of the child as well as both male partners you had. These samples will be sent for genetic testing and the paternity of your child will accurately be determined. Please be guided accordingly.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com