Why Am I Always Sick?

Q: Why am i always sick?
I live in Saskatchewan, Canada, so our winters are very cold. During the winter season, I am always sick. I have not been healthy since September. In September, i had a cold and it lasted for about six weeks, then i was starting to feel better, but then i got the same cold again for a few weeks. Then I started to feel healthy again for a few days but then i got another cold this one lasted for a few weeks and then i also got bronchitis, and my bronchitis is still evident since like 4 weeks ago. It was all clearing up for the past week but now i am starting to get another cold again, soar throat, cough, and very stuffed up.
And also if it matters, I have had pilonodial disease since last July. and i am a very fit and active man, diet is pretty healthy.