Why am I bleeding after intercourse

Patient : Hello , when I have sex with my partner I begin to bleed a lot , after I get out the shower and everything .. The bleeding stops but certain days when I use the bathroom and wipe it's like a spot of brown . What is happening ?
Symptoms:  Bleeding
Doctor :   Hello, The symptom of post coital bleeding indicates that you may have cervical erosions or ectopy. It is suggested th at you may visit your physician for a per speculum examination and a PAP SMEAR to evaluate any atypia. If cervical erosions are detected with mild atypia on smear then you may be offered cryocauterisation of the cervical ectopy . You may discuss the details with your physician and take an informed decision accordingly. Wishing you good health, regards