Why am I bleeding after intercourse

Patient

Q: Hello , when I have sex with my partner I begin to bleed a lot , after I get out the shower and everything .. The bleeding stops but certain days when I use the bathroom and wipe it's like a spot of brown . What is happening ?

Symptoms:  Bleeding
Doctor

The symptom of post coital bleeding indicates that you may have cervical erosions or ectopy. It is suggested that you may visit your physician for a per speculum examination and a PAP SMEAR to evaluate any atypia. If cervical erosions are detected with mild atypia on smear then you may be offered cryocauterisation of the cervical ectopy .
You may discuss the details with your physician and take an informed decision accordingly.

Wishing you good health,
regards