Why am i masturbating so much

Patient : Please tell me why at 40 I am masterbating at least 6 times a day? altough it feels good not something i really want to dedicate time for
Symptoms:  Multiple orgasms several times a day
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. If you're not married currently and devoid of sexual activities, over-masturbation can be secondary to that. Masturbation, in fact, is a very healthy process and it helps us express our sexual desires. If it is hampering your daily activities or you always have excessive urge to masturbate, it could be more of a psychological issue. You need to divert your mind and indulge in other activities like reading or working out. Calming techniques such as meditation or yoga will also be helpful. If it still does not help you need to talk to a Psychologist who can help you. Hope this was helpful, Regards.