Why am I tired all the time

Patient : Hi! In 2005 I had to have an iron transfusion. I now feel like I might be low on iron again. I am very tired all the time. I have had a headache on and off for over 2 weeks. Could this be low iron again?
Doctor :   The usual presenting symptoms in adults with iron deficiency are primarily due to anemia and include weakness, headache, irritability, fatigue and exercise intolerance. Patients often complain of feeling “tired all the time”. Therefore with your previous history of iron transfusions, it is possible that your iron stores are depleted and you may be anaemic. I advise attending your family doctor for some blood tests including; a full blood count, blood film, iron and ferritin level and total iron binding capacity level.