Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Why am I weaker than most persons my age?

Why am I weaker than most persons my age?

Patient: I’m a lot weaker than everyone else my age. How can I not be?

Doctor: Thank you for your question. We require more details on your weakness to offer you a more specific diagnosis. Weakness c ould possibly be due to an underlying illness, of which there can be many. Furthermore, it is possible that what you are interpreting as weakness is may be due to physical strength. Physical strength varies from person to person and it is proven that strength training will increase physical strength. Feel free to send us a follow message with more detailed information pertaining to your weakness so that we can help you further.Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com