Why are my hands and feet always really cold?

Patient

Q: I live in an area that has 4 seasons but I am always colder than everyone else. No matter what time of year I always have freezing cold hands and feet. I have an average temperature which is usually 97.5 degrees up to 99.0. It does seem to get worse in colder weather but I always have it. My hands are so cold a lot of people freak out if I touch them. I am a female. Is there any possible reasoning behind this? I did consider a thyroid test and it came back low but after 2 months on a thyroid med it is normal levels again but still have freezing hands and feet.

Symptoms:  Regular body temperature but freezing hands and feet
Doctor