Why can i feel the veins in by body constantly pulsate

Patient : I cant really see them but i can feel it.Sometimes its a sharp pain sometimes its dull and kind of a bubbling feeling and sometimes my hands and feet get a little numb..I went to a doctor who gave me an EKG said everthing was fine...i went to the ER they gave me a blood test, EKG and xray and said i was fine too just prescribed me some prilosec...but now im home and i cant sleep. I can feel the veins in my head sometimes too and they wake me up it feels like im about to have a stroke or something. My chest felt kid of swolen and every now and then ill get a sharp pain in the middle of my chest. It mainly happens when i lay down although it does happen all day all the time...but when i stand up and walk around its less bothersome. The doctors keep telling me its nothing but i dont think it is i am scared and cannot sleep
Symptoms:  Discomfort, pulsating veins, restless night, sharp headache, chest pain/discomfort