Why did my period skip?

Q: Hi, I'm 18 years old. I had protected (with a condom) sex with my boyfriend a week before Christmas. After the school tests that I was so stressed out about. Then my period decided to skip a month. I'm finding a lot of watery excretions in my underwear, I'm getting really grossed out and scared. Any Chance you can help me out?

Symptoms:  Random Stomach aches, one time Diarrhea.

if you have missed you periods by more than a month known you had a protected sexual encounter with your partner earlier where no condom misadventure had occurred, then chances of you being pregnant are minimal. But it is always better to rule it out with a urine pregnancy test. If the test is negative then the possible delay in menses can be attributed to the stressors you experienced during the month in school causing hormonal imbalances and hence delaying you periods.
The issue about excessive vaginal discharge could be a part of PMS, which can occur few days before the onset of menses and indicates that your menses are likely to ensue in few days. If your menses don't resume in a week then you may opt for a withdrawal bleed with progesterone to resume your menses.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,