Why do balls smell like latex if not using a

Patient : Why do balls smell like latex if not using a condom? Do glands release similar smell?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. If you are getting a musty s mell post intercourse, it is mostly due to the smell of the semen. You also need to rule out the possibility of a fungal infection, and maintain your local hygiene. Fungal infections do cause such smell, can be confirmed on local examination by a physician. Hope this was helpful, Regards