Why do I feel sleepy, drowsiness, light headed when

Q: Why do I feel sleepy, drowsiness, light headed when I first wake up in a dry-fasting day?
However, from my experience, if I wake up when I haven't eaten for 12 hours (for example, if I eat 7pm and wake up at 7am), I don't feel this drowsiness. whats the reason for that?
Also, if I reach 24hours of fasting I get tired and/or hungry for an hour or two and then it becomes neutral for me.
Are there any scientific explanations for this? I have read a lot but I would like to know the opinion of a specialist.
I am 20 years old, active (regular exercise), weighs 60kgs (10-12% fat), very healthy, and regularly fast.

Symptoms:  Lightheadedness, drowsiness, fatigue, low blood pressure.