Why do I frequently urinate and have trouble sleeping?

Patient : I Frequently need to urinate, I have a hard time falling to sleep, I wake up frequently to urinate, I sometimes produce a ridiculous amount of saliva.
Symptoms:  Sleep Trouble, frequent urination, excessive saliva.
Doctor :   Thank you for you for your question. Your frequent urination and trouble sleeping could be related. This is commonly obs erved in persons developing diabetes mellitus. Increased blood sugar levels causes an increase in urine frequency, which can often disrupt sleep due to awaking to go to the washroom. We recommend that you see your doctor to be examined for any genitourinary causes of your increased urination as well as to conduct a blood test to determine whether you developing diabetes mellitus. Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com