Why do I hallucinate?

Q: Hello. I am a young child and very worried about my phisically health- you see, I have been having hallucinations for quite a while now, but just recently I realized that was not normal. It's only small ones, like reading a book or playing on my phone, sometimes talking to my mom, then I blink and they're gone. I told my parents but they don't believe me, my siblings laugh at me, and I don't have the time to talk to a school councilor. What should I do or should I do anything at all even?

Symptoms:  Seeing books in my hands, seeing a phone in my hands, seeing and hearing my mom, feeling someone touch my shoulder or hip or something at night, when none of it's really there, no one else sees/hears them