Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Why do i have absolutely no feeling during intercourse I

Why do i have absolutely no feeling during intercourse I

Patient: Why do i have absolutely no feeling during intercourse. I feel clitoral stimulation but during penetration i feel nothing i can feel movement but nothing pleasurable what are my options to fix this.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.You must involve in more of foreplay and make sure you feel an emotional rappot and a physical comfort with your partner. The feeling of sexual stimulation is more related to the mind than the body. Kindly reduce stress and avoid smoking, alcohol and unhealthy diet. Meditation and exercise can boost your endorphin levels that can help in a better sexual life.Hope this helped.Regards