Why do I have all these symptoms of pregnancy?

Patient

Q: So since Friday, I've been having some weird cramping, nausea, and dizziness. They haven't been that bad, but today has been even worse. I didn't feel so well this morning and I've been feeling nauseous, having lower abdominal cramps, constipation, and cramping now slightly above my pelvis along with a lot of gas. I usually don't have a lot of gas and I rarely get constipated, so this is kind of worrying me. I am supposed to get my period sometime this week, but at the beginning of this month (ironically on April Fool's day) I had some slight bleeding before I had sex that day. It had been a while before I last had sex then (about 5 days), so that was alarming to me. It looked just how implantation bleeding does and I never spot before my period. I haven't had any more bleeding since then. Should I be worried?

Symptoms:  cramping, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, lower abdominal cramps, constipation, ovarian pain, gas, spotting 2 weeks ago
Doctor