Why do I have pain in my back where my

Patient : Why do I have pain in my back where my ribs are and the bottom of my left lung ? Why does it hurt to move a certain way and make it difficult to breathe?
Doctor :   HI. Thanks for your query and an elucidate history, albeit small and specific. You have a pain in the back where yo ur ribs are and the bottom of your left lung, which hurts for moving in a certain way. and make it difficult to breath. The most probable causes are either of these: - Myalgia over this area - Fractured rib/s in this area either due to accident or due to violent sneezing or coughing - Problems of the pleura and /or lung. This can be diagnosed by: -Clinical evaluation -Physical examination, auscultation, local palpation - CT scan is more appropriate as X-ray can miss most of the problems. Once the diagnosis is made, treatment is easy. I hope this answer helps you to get an early diagnosis and treatment.