Why do I have pain in my back where my

Q: Why do I have pain in my back where my ribs are and the bottom of my left lung ? Why does it hurt to move a certain way and make it difficult to breathe?

A:   HI.

Thanks for your query and an elucidate history, albeit small and specific.
You have a pain in the back where your ribs are and the bottom of your left lung, which hurts for moving in a certain way. and make it difficult to breath.
The most probable causes are either of these:
- Myalgia over this area
- Fractured rib/s in this area either due to accident or due to violent sneezing or coughing
- Problems of the pleura and /or lung.

This can be diagnosed by:
-Clinical evaluation
-Physical examination, auscultation, local palpation
- CT scan is more appropriate as X-ray can miss most of the problems.

Once the diagnosis is made, treatment is easy.

I hope this answer helps you to get an early diagnosis and treatment.