Why do I have pain in my leftovaries when I

Patient

Q: Why do I have pain in my left.ovaries when I masturbate

Doctor

Masturbation is a normal phenomenon of self-satisfaction of one's sexual needs. It is generally harmless and causes no pain if done safely and in moderation.
It can lead to pain anywhere in the abdomen and genital area if done in excess and also rigorously.
Kindly avoid excessive masturbation and avoid using vibrators, sharp objects and things that can lead to injury. Drink plenty of water and rule out urinary tract infection.
In case the symptoms persists, consult a gynecologist for an examination and ultrasound to rule out ovarian cysts and uterine causes of pain abdomen.

Hope this helped.