Why do I have this constant severe back pain that makes it difficult to even stand?

Patient

Q: About 4-5 years ago, my sister jumped on my back while I was lying on the floor. It made a cracking sound when she landed on me and since then, I've had constant pain. I got it x-rayed but my doctor said it was fine. I've also had shortness of breath and frequent headaches since then. I've even passed out from it. This year, I slipped going down the stairs and landed right on my lower back. It hurt bad enough that I thought I'd broken it but I felt a little better after a few hours. Now, my back pain is twice as bad and my spine and hip joints have been really stiff. I can't bend over very far and any exercise is excruciating. Walking is getting increasingly difficult because of how stiff my back is. Standing for more than a minute is painful to the point where I've started to have to take pain medication if I'm going somewhere I have to stand for any length of time. I got another x-ray which also turned out to be fine. My doctor brushes it off when I find out what it is but I can't stand it anymore. What could be causing it?

Doctor