Why do I have this problem?

Patient

Q: Hi my husband has a cluster of bumps around his anus and we keep coming across information about warts(HPV). I have a hard time believing that he has HPV. We have sex on a regular basis and I don't have anything of this sort anywhere on my body. and I was tested for STDs not too long ago when we found out I have PCOS. He does have some stomach problems when he eats spicy or tomato based foods. He aslo has skin tags around the base of his penis so I was thinking maybe the bums are skin tags around his anus, but he says that they bumps hurt really bad and they sometimes bleed when he makes a BM. he has a doctors appointment later this week to have it checked out. I would just like to be as prepared as I can. can you please help?

Symptoms:  Painful BM, cramps, headaches, sometimes bleeding while BM
Doctor