Why do I jack off in my sleep when I

Patient

Q: Why do I jack off in my sleep when I have the woman i love lying my bed

Doctor

A:   Hi.

This is a very challenging and complex subject and it all depends upon your relationship with your girlfriend, your fantasies, your previous life, your feeling secured in jacking if off, may be your girlfriend is not satisfying you or you do not want to hurt her by any means - psychological, sexual or physical.

Talk with yourself to find the answers and get the solution if you are doing it. That way there is no harm or something unnatural that you are doing it.
May be your needs are far more than actually are perceived or desired never fulfilling.
Hence looking at the complexities, give it a thought, try to find the solution, otherwise this is life, carry on healthily.

Nothing wrong.