Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Why do I keep on getting constant headaches and tiredness

Why do I keep on getting constant headaches and tiredness

Patient: Why do I keep on getting constant headaches and tiredness within the evenings all the way to bedtime?

Doctor: Hello,Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query.Your headache and fatigue may be stress related, because you are g etting them only in the evenings. If you had a health problem, you would have them the whole day long. Please have some rest , a short nap during the day at least for an hour and see if it helps.It could be migraine also because migraines are triggered in the evenings due to the fall in the adrenal hormone during evening ( it controls the vascular muscle tone ). Adequate rest, good night sleep, light exercises and a diet rich in multivitamins and multimineral may help.Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!