Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Why do I sweat so much everywhere and have very

Why do I sweat so much everywhere and have very

Patient: Why do I sweat so much everywhere and have very red, acne prone skin?

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I understand your concern.Excessive sweating most of the times is due to Hypert hyroidism. In few cases, it is idiopathic which means no known Cause is found.For acne, avoid hair oil application and oily food in the diet.I prefer to advise topical clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide / retinoic acid to my patients of acne.In severe cases, oral antibiotics are also given like doxycycline / minocycline / azithromycin.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Stay healthy