Why do my breast hurt after a lot of sexual intercourse

Patient : Why do my breast hurt after a lot of sexual inter course with my husband? I had my tubes tied after my last child 4 years ago
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If your tubes have been tied , then there is no chance of pregnancy per se being the c ause of sore breasts. Especially after sex , the release of prostaglandins and oestrogens from the ovary causes heaviness and often soreness in the breasts which is common and natural. You may use hot water fomentation bag twice a day to relieve the symptom. Hope this helps. Regards