Why do my hands shake after muscle use?

Patient : Why do my hands shake? After using the muscles in my right and/or left hand, they begin to shake very badly. This is also worse in the morning (first 15 minutes of school, getting my pen on the paper is very shaky). This occurs when I play the guitar, I can't keep my pink on one string without trembling and spastic movements, when I'm tired, when it's late, when it's too hot or too cold. When I try to keep my hands steady and close my fingers and try to keep 1mm space in between, the tremble extremely much. Touching my pink with the thumb of the same hand is very difficult. I haven't had that much stress that could cause this, nor a change in my diet, I'm just vegetarian. I don't have diabetes and don't do drugs my dad says he's had that too when he was young, but it's gone now. However, I find it bothersome and annoying. What would be the cause of this and can I cure it?
Symptoms:  Trembling hands, sort of spastic movements in fingers after use