Why do very small amounts of lollies and soft drink make me feel sick?

Patient : Whenever I drink very small amounts of soft drink, eat lollies or eat water ice blocks I begin to feel sick and get a headache. Is there a reason for this? I will feel sick after drinking just a sip of soft drink or after eating one small lolly.
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that your symptoms are being caused by sudden hyperglycemia due to ingestion of foods with high sugar concentration such as soda or candies. This would trigger your 'sick' feeling. We recommend that you report this to your doctor and conduct a full diabetes diagnostic investigation. This would provide you with the best answer to your able to not tolerate highly sugared foods. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com